Tired of all the chemicals piling on your hair? Try this simple DIY hair treatment made with baking soda and multipurpose enzyme cleaner for better hair growth and better quality hair.
If you love herbal and completely natural hair care products for your beauty routines, if your hair repels chemicals, you will love this homemade treatment. This product can easily turn those bad hair days around.
You might not like the non-foamy quality of this product at first, but wait until you see the results.
- For short hair, mix 1 tbsp of baking soda in 3 tbsp of water in a small squeeze bottle.
- For shoulder-length hair, mix 2–3 tbsp of baking soda in 3 times the amount of water.
- In a separate bottle, mix 1 part of Multipurpose Enzyme Cleaner with 4 parts of water (if you are using 100ml squeeze bottle, 20ml Multipurpose Enzyme Cleaner & 80ml water). If you hate the smell, add a few drops of lavender or rosemary essential oil to the mixture.
Directions For Use
- Apply baking soda concoction to wet hair. Start with the roots and work till the ends.
- Leave it for 1–3 minutes and rinse well with cold water. Don’t be surprised if it doesn’t foam well.
- To wash the last residues, rinse your hair with warm water.
- After you’ve washed your hair well, apply enzyme mixture.
- Tilt your head back to avoid the mixture from getting into your eyes.
- Rinse well with cold water
Try this as a replacement to your shampoo everyday or at least twice a week for a month to see a significant change in your hair texture. We can already see you going on a selfie spree after this hair wash. You can thank us later! To purchase the products, click here: http://www.jhomemadebubbles.com/product-category/body-hair-care/